Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QEI encoder interface with LPC54608

Jump to solution
raimondomartell
Contributor I

Hi

I have to migrate from LPC1768 to LPC54608, how can I manage a misure encoder without qei interface?

Best Regards

Raimondo

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Raimondo Martella 

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.

I'd highly recommend you to use the SCTimer to manage a misure encoder, as QEI does in LPC1769.

There's a application which is a collection of examples and usage notes for SCTimer used in LPC.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11538.zip?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1 

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Raimondo Martella 

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.

I'd highly recommend you to use the SCTimer to manage a misure encoder, as QEI does in LPC1769.

There's a application which is a collection of examples and usage notes for SCTimer used in LPC.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11538.zip?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1 

TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
raimondomartell
Contributor I

Thank you very much Jeremyzhou,

the application note you reccomended is very suitable for me.

Best Regards

Raimondo

0 Kudos