NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by khl7608 on Tue Apr 30 20:11:12 MST 2013
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
  <o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
</xml><![endif]-->

Hello,

I'm working on a project designing and developing an Android accessory with LPC1769. I used the Embedded Artists’ AOAA Kit board and had success with it. Now I need to build my own device with several similar components from the AOAA kit. So I recently got the LPC1769 LPCXpresso board and quick-tested with USB communications. This is where I am having troubles now.

I'm using the Embedded Artists' AndroidAccessory codes along with nxpUSBlib library. Debugging showed that the microcontroller detects my Nexus 7 when plugged in, but enumerating was not successful. I'm not sure why but I think maybe there is something wrong with the hardware? I am using the same resistors and capacitors as with the AOAA kit (15k pull-down resistors, 33 ohm resistors on data lines, etc)

Can someone help me solving this issue?

Let me know if you need anything else.

EDIT:

Okay, the error codes from during debugging are:

Dev Enum Error
 -- Error Code 3 (HOST_ENUMERROR_ControlError)
 -- Sub Error Code 2 (HOST_SENDCONTROL_PipeError)
 -- In State 268435880

Looks like the issue is with the pipeline? I'm not sure how to fix it? Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kshirsagaravina
Contributor II

hello 

I am getting same problem as like you .can you please help me to find out this problem.share your experience suggestions on this .

thanks. https://community.nxp.com/t5/LPC-Microcontrollers/USB-Host-with-LPC-4088-Pendrive-configuration/td-p... 

0 Kudos