Parallel NOR Flash interface in LPC4367

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel NOR Flash interface in LPC4367

gauravmore
Contributor III

I am using LPC4367 controller in one of our project. I am able to interface SDRAM and now i want to use Norflash as well. Also we are planning to interface SRAM interface.

So over all we will be using SDRAM, SRAM and NORFLASH together, but I have some queries.

1. Can I use SDRAM, SRAM and NORFLASH together over EMC lines?

2. Accessing of SDRAM, SRAM and NOR flash is possible together like reading data from SDRAM or SRAM and storing it in NOR Flash.

3. Do we have any example code working for parallel NOR Flash?

4. Is there any reference document regarding the SDRAM, NOR Flash and SRAM interface method like AN1508 app note.

Also please share the code for reference with respect to LPCXpresso ide. This is on higher priority.

Thanks 

Gaurav More

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Gaurav,

First of all, the LPC4367 has EMC module, with which user can connect SRAM, SDRAM and NOR flash together.

Q1. Can I use SDRAM, SRAM and NORFLASH together over EMC lines?

>>>>>yes

2. Accessing of SDRAM, SRAM and NOR flash is possible together like reading data from SDRAM or SRAM and storing it in NOR Flash.

>>>>Because the SDRAM, SRAM, NOR flash occupy different memory space, it is okay to read the three type memory.

3. Do we have any example code working for parallel NOR Flash?

>>>>>Because the EVM board does not have SRAM, NOR flash, I suppose we have not the code to access SRAM and NOR flash.

4. Is there any reference document regarding the SDRAM, NOR Flash and SRAM interface method like AN1508 app note.

Pls refer to the link for EMC initilization.

https://community.nxp.com/message/754280

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos