PN7462 stand by mode

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7462 stand by mode

gianlucapeterle
Contributor II

Hi I need to put in "stand by" mode the PN7462AU by the example: phExMain_noRTOS how can I do that?

Some one can help me?

Gianluca

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

pratikyadav
Contributor II

hello @Kan_Li ,

Can you please provide a sample example to switch from active mode to standby and hard power-down mode?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gianluca Peterle,

All you need can be found in UM10858. Please refer to the following for details.

7.3.2.1 Entering Standby Mode
To enter standby mode, the firmware needs to operate in an infinite while loop of:
1. Programming the standby bit in the PCR_CTRL_REG.
2. Checking if there is any standby prevention reason.

3. If any reason found, then cater to the reason preventing entry of standby
Go back to step 1.
This loop will be automatically broken when PN7462AU enters standby and comes out. As this will reset PN7462AU and restart the boot.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

gianlucapeterle
Contributor II

Hi, I saw that in short time a lot of professionals looks at this post, so I presume that it could be of interest for many people to have an answer.

So, pls, if a Nxp professional or the software architect that wrote the code, could give an answer, I would be very greatfull!!

Gianluca.