PLU inputs assignment (lpcxpresso55s69)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLU inputs assignment (lpcxpresso55s69)

randa_zarrouk
Contributor III

Below is of the C code generated by the PLU configuration tool which is equivalent to an AND function. 

This code configuration the chosen LUTs input/puts with the chosen PLU input/outpus.

I would like to assign the values for the PLU inputs IN0 and IN1 using a variable that I define or enter through the c code. I don't want to route the PLU inputs as pins.  

Any help in that context? 

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (3)
6 Replies

nxf58843
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can GPIO that are not bonded out to pins in the selected package be used as virtual pins for driving inputs to the PLU, or reading outputs?  Is there anything preventing the unused GPIO from being activated for this purpose?

randa_zarrouk
Contributor III

Hi Greg,

Actually, this what an example "PLU_combination.c" in the new version of the SDK is intended to do. 

However, I am still having troubles with it (there is a discussion's link maybe you have any suggestion because it is still not clear how this done). 

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Do you still have issues with the PLU configuration?

Regards 

Soledad

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Unfortunately, the PLU has no that option, 

For each LUT input the available input sources are, in sequence:

1. The PLU primary inputs, beginning with plu_inputs(0).

2. The outputs from all of the other LUT elements (aside from LUTn itself) in order from the lowest to highest-numbered remaining LUTs. (For each LUT, the slot associated with the output from LUTn itself is tied low).

3. The four state flip-flops, beginning with state(0).

Have a nice day!

Regards 

Soledad

randa_zarrouk
Contributor III

Thank you very much for your response.

If I understood right, the primary PLU inputs (which begin with plu_inputs(0)) can get their actual input values only from the board pins?  

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

That's correct. 

Regards 

Soledad

0 Kudos