PEG Lite Example for OM13092 (LPCXpresso54608)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEG Lite Example for OM13092 (LPCXpresso54608)

Jump to solution
mattschrader
Contributor I

I'm getting up and running with the OM13092 (LPCXpresso54608) and I've been through some of the SDK examples. Are there any examples for PEG running on this device? I'm attempting to evaluate PEG Lite as compared to TouchGFX, Embedded Wizard, and others.

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Matt Schrader,

Unfortunately, we don't have the PEG lite example for LPC54608 board.

Please check this PEG information:

pastedImage_1.png

I highly suggest you use the emwin instead of the PEG lite, because our OM13092 already have the according sample code for the customer's reference.

pastedImage_2.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it,  please kindly let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Matt Schrader,

Unfortunately, we don't have the PEG lite example for LPC54608 board.

Please check this PEG information:

pastedImage_1.png

I highly suggest you use the emwin instead of the PEG lite, because our OM13092 already have the according sample code for the customer's reference.

pastedImage_2.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it,  please kindly let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
mattschrader
Contributor I

Thank you Kerry! I did indeed find the emWin examples as I got deeper into the documentation and SDK for this platform. So I am digging into those now. 

Also, for those who may be following along, I found this presentation which appears to be from before the release of LPC546xx. It is helpful in that it gives a general overview of emWin:

https://elearning.nxp.com/course/view.php?id=162 

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/supporting-information/SEGGER-emWin-with-NXP-LPC54600-MCUs.pdf 

This document may also useful to you and other customer!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos