cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC-LPCLink2 communication

navidfanaee
Contributor III

Hi everybody

I am totally new to LPCLink2. I am programming LPCLink2 so it can communicate with PC through USB, however; i do not know how to program it that I can use the USB. When I try to program the board using LPCScrypt the "Targetinfo" says that it only has 1MB of SPIFI which needs jumper p1 to be connected to be able to run the program, this way PC does not recognize the board USB. I think i need to program the board on memory other than SPIFI that does not need JP1 to be fitted, but i do not know how.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
According to your statement, I think you want to update the firmware of the LPC-link2 board, so I've attached LPC-Link2 Debug Probe Firmware Programming, the document will guide you how to do it.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

navidfanaee
Contributor III

Thanx Jeremyzhou for your response. No in fact I want to send and receive data through USB protocol. however; PC does not recognize USB device with JP1 fitted, it shows USB as lpc 18xx generic usb. 

thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.
To be honest, I'm a bit confused about your purpose, can you clarify it again?

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos