OM13085 board with LPC1769 - user manual

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM13085 board with LPC1769 - user manual

chris111
Contributor I

Purchased the OM13085 board with LPC1769 to get me started with programming, but cant find any user manual for this board, i saw detailed manuals about other boards, but where can i find it for this particular board? i am hitting a wall and would really need some help... 

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You will find more information at the following link:

https://www.embeddedartists.com/products/lpcxpresso/lpc1769_cmsis_xpr.php

Please let me know if this helps,

Have a great day,
Soledad

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chris111
Contributor I

Thank you very much for response!

Its a better page with much more info on the said board, but the mentioned user manual is still missing.

do you think i could use a user manual for a different board?(UM10360) its not the same board, but still, it uses the same family of lpc-s.

its the first result in google search for lpc17xx user manual, its a 800+ page detailed pdf:

"UM10360 LPC176x/5x User manual Rev. 4. 1 — 19 December 2016"

i was searching for a user manual like this, but for OM13085, can i anyhow use this manual mentioned above for my board (OM13085)?

thanks!

Kris

0 Kudos

brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kristijan,

We introduced more detailed manuals for LPCXpresso boards a couple of years ago, but because OM13085 is more of an update to the original LPCXpresso board, it didn't get a new manual. We plan to roll out LPCXpresso CD board manuals (or a combined manual) by early 2018. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions about the board please post them in the community and we'll get you answers.

We recently posted a tutorial video on using the MCUXpresso IDE with LPCOpen, which might be helpful to you:

https://www.nxp.com/video/mcuxpresso-ide-using-lpcopen-examples:MCUXPRESSO-IDE-USING-LPCOPEN

regards,

Brendon

0 Kudos