cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCOpen for LPC54608

joachimbeck
Contributor I

Hello,

I am looking for the LPCOpen code for LPC54608. Is this available somewhere?

Best regards

Joachim

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

joachimbeck
Contributor I

Hi Kerry

Hi Carsten,

thank you for your answers. I downloaded the SDK 2.2 for LPC546xx, but i cannot find any support for USB or Ethernet. Does this mean, i have to add this by myself? 

Thank you for your support.

Best Regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joachim,

In the download link, please do the configuration like the following picture:

pastedImage_1.png

You need to select all in the optional middleware.Then generate the code and download it.

Please try it again.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joachim Beck ,

Carsten Groen is correct, LPC546XX don't have the lpcopen code.

Please download the SDK code for LPC546XX from this link:

Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools 

SDK builder, the chip choose LPC54608, generate the code, and download it.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

Joachim,

a short answer is "no" unfortunately :smileysad:

NXP has chosen to abandon LPCOpen for new stuff and are jumping on the "SDK wagon".

More on this here: https://community.nxp.com/thread/451409 

At least here in the company we are very sorry for this as we have used LPCOpen for many of the LPC chips until now and it would have made it so much easier to port stuff.

0 Kudos