cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My tutorial series using GNU Toolchain

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by carldong on Sat Nov 29 10:33:19 MST 2014
Hello all,

I am just coming to tell that I am currently working on a tutorial series "LPC810 Cortex-M0+ Programming from Scratch". Yes, really from scratch, using only GNU Toolchain, trying to cover everything starting from linker script, startup code, device header, etc. I am still an undergraduate so don't expect me to know everything about this topic, but I am quite sure that I know everything I have written unless I explicitly point out. The tutorial is hosted on my school homepage:

http://rpi.edu/~dongr2

Now I only have 3 parts written. I may update new parts in random interval, so please keep an eye on it. All code up to now is thrown at public domain, so please do whatever you like with it. I hope you like this series!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by NXP_Paul on Thu Dec 04 10:18:19 MST 2014
Thank you for writing the tutorial.  I am sure that there are many people who will find the information you discuss to be very useful.  We look forward to you writing additional parts to the series.

- Paul
0 Kudos