cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCU pin overview

adamrakam
Contributor III

Hi,
I want to have an overview of all the pins for LPC11C24 and their exact functionality/capability(pull-up/down, I/O etc).

Is there eg an Excel file that contains all the information about the MCU pins ?

Thanks

Tags (3)
6 Replies

adamrakam
Contributor III

Thanks for the answer Carsten.

Yes, I know/knew about the info in the docs you mention. But I want to have this info in the form of a table in eg Excel. What I am about to do is to manually copy all the data from the PDF into Excel. So before I do that tedious job I ask if there is already such a table/ someone esle created it. I think I've seen this type of an overview in other manufacturers. And I suppose internally NXP must keep this info in the form I am looking for.

example

pastedImage_1.png

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Adam,

Please try using LPCXpert V3.2: PinMux and Software Configuration Tool for the LPC Families of Micro-Controllers

LPCXpert V3.2: PinMux and Software Configuration Tool for the LPC Families of Micro-Controllers | ww... 

Please let me know if this helps.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adamrakam
Contributor III

Thank you Sol,

very nice tool and there is a newer version 3.3

LPCXpert V3.3: Software Expert Tool for the LPC Family of Micro-Controllers

Not exactly what I asked for (excel table with the list of pins) but I did not know about LPCXpert and it is great but...

it seems as this tool does not work well for LPC11c24, I try to configure CAN and it does not work. Here:

pastedImage_4.png

Now I want to configure CAN pins and it is not possible. Anything I select from the drop down menu it will not be applied. Whatever I do it always stays like this :

pastedImage_5.png

And pins 19 and 20 (again CAN interface) are not available. When I go through the list of pins they are missing :

pastedImage_7.png

and when I press 'next' I get pin 21:

pastedImage_8.png

This tool seems to be incomplete or am I doing sth wrong ?

Thanks

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

CAN TX and CAN RX can not be relocated, they are fixed on pin 19 and 20.

adamrakam
Contributor III

Correct, thank you Carsten.

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

I have successfully used the datasheet for exactly that: http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/LPC11CX2_CX4.pdf 

And also the Users Guide: http://www.nxp.com/documents/user_manual/UM10398.pdf 

I think you will find all the info in these ?