Lpc55s69 PUF fingerprint extraction

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lpc55s69 PUF fingerprint extraction

satsok_n
Contributor III

I am using lpc55s69 in order to get advantage of the PUF example which is given by the SDK. Is there any way to extract the complete available fingerpring of the PUF memory? I would like to use it in a different way than the one which is given in the example. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi satsok_n 

I may not understand your question. Could you please specify what is " complete available fingerpring of the PUF memory"? Do you mean you want to extract all KC(key code)? 

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

satsok_n
Contributor III

In order to be more specific I took this figure from PUF manual. I would like to have independent access to SRAM stable data and the final Digital fingerprint.

satsok_n_0-1642079025955.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi satsok_n 

PUF SRAM  s not constant.  Each new Enroll generates new data.

And there is no way to extract PUF SRAM data. If this can be done, the chip is not safe.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

satsok_n
Contributor III

Hi Zhang 

Thanks for the response. I have 2 more questions. First, If I use the same activation code after the enroll to start the PUF means that I would have same SRAM cells values. Secondly, how do I get the same intrinsic key to use after I restart the device?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi satsok_n 

These questions are not related with the original question of fingerprint extraction. In order to seperate different subject, I would suggest you creating a new thread.  We will help you further. 

Thanks,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

satsok_n
Contributor III

Hi Zhang 

By fingerprint I mean all the stable cells of memory which is used by PUF. I would like to create a stability map in order to use it in a different way.

Thanks

0 Kudos