LPCXpresso54114x boot error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso54114x boot error

chen_gen
Contributor I

when i use MCUXpresso IDE v10.3.0_2200 to boot LPCXpresso54114x board,  it failed,and the log is as follows:BootLog.JPG

it seems boot has completed? In PC's device window it shows as follow:device.JPG.

what should i do ,Can someone give me some advice?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Chen

I suggest you follow this thread to update the on board debug firmware

LPC54608 board doesnt see any debug probes  

If CMSIS-DAP can't work for you, try J-link instead.

When test the connection, create a new project under a NEW workspace.  see how it works.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

chen_gen
Contributor I

hello,

Thank you for your reply. I still can not get the lpc-lin2 work ,i tried I tried the method you gave step by step ,i think i have programmed  LPC-LINK2 with CMSIS-DAP:lpc-link2_programmed.JPG

After that ,i remove jp5 and reboot the board, the Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers of my PC is as follows:捕获.JPG.I create a new project in MCUXpresso IDE and try to debug it,it shows "No probes found".no probes.JPG

i tried J-link,it couldn't work either.What can i do now?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI,

Did you try Segger J-Link connection?

pastedImage_1.png

If both of the connection can not work on your computer, create a new project in an new workspace on another computer. see how it works.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

chen_gen
Contributor I

Thanks for your advice,i have fixed it.I tried it on another computer ,it worked, and i can download program to the board.I think there are some problems with the LPC-LINK2 driver  on my computer.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi chen gen

Thanks for sharing us the root cause, You are welcome!

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:

0 Kudos