LPC804 I2C Example

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC804 I2C Example

richardsoennich
Contributor I

I have the drivers from the latest SDK, fsl_i2c.c etc.

Besides the drivers themselves are there any example projects?  I am looking for I2C in particular.

I am nervous about designing in this device as it seems to come from Freescale and I don't see much support.

Thanks

Rich

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

richardsoennich
Contributor I

Jun,

Thank you for the code bundle.  I am porting it to IAR now.  I have given up on the port Freescale libraries.

Rich

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Richard Soennichsen,

Here is the code bundle for IAR:

LPC804 Example Code Bundle IAR

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

alangreene172
Contributor I

The LPC80x are an ARM Cortex-M0+ based, low-cost 32-bit MCU family operating at CPU frequencies of up to 15 MHz. The LPC804 support up to 32 KB of flash memory and 4 KB of SRAM. The peripheral complement of the LPC80x includes a CRC engine, two I2C-bus interfaces, two USARTs, one SPI interface, Capacitive Touch Interface (Cap Touch), one multi-rate timer, self-wake-up timer, one general purpose 32-bit counter/timer, one 12-bit ADC, one10-bit DAC, one analog comparator www.tellthebell.com function-configurable I/O ports through a switch matrix, an input pattern match engine, Programmable Logic Unit (PLU), and up to 30 general-purpose I/O pins.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Richard Soennichsen

Here is an application note AN12125_Using_LPC802_as_I2C-bus_EEPROM

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12125_LPC802.zip

Hope this can help you.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

richardsoennich
Contributor I

Thanks for the help.  I am not finding that example as it is more about the uC emulating an eeprom than standard I2C.  Is there a simple I2C master example?

Thanks

Rich

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Richard Soennichsen,

You can download Code Bundle here, it includes I2c master/slave code.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note: