LPC55S6x DICE Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S6x DICE Support

simon_ott
Contributor I

In revision 1.3 of the LPC55S6x user manual it was stated, that the LPC55S6x supports DICE (Page 4: "Supports Device Identifier Composition Engine (DICE) Specification (version Family 2.0, Level 00 Revision 69) specified by Trusted Computing Group.")

As I just looked into the updated version of the user manual (1.8), it seems that the documentation about DICE is gone. There is only one mention of DICE (DICE_INC_SEC_EPOCH on page 146).

I asked a question about DICE some time ago (LPC55S69 DICE ) and received the answer "user can still use DICE to generate CDI without problem."

Where can I now find information on how to create and read the CDI? Or is there no DICE support anymore?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Simon Ott 

I was also aware DICE was removed from new version UM.

This is because we don’t support DICE for mass market customers that’s why we removed it from UM. This is a market discussion.

NXP doesn't encourage mass market using DICE anymore.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos