Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S69 Firmware Update

zhangeh10594
Contributor III

Hello,I'm not find the LPC55S69 firmware update examples,but I find this :

pastedImage_1.png

and one of its code was pastedImage_2.png

so ,what the code means? It is an example for LPC54608 not for LPC55S69? I wonder if the examples also suit for LPC55S69. And if not,how the LPC55S69 firmware update go?

Please!

Labels (1)
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 小白 张

AN12327sw is for LPC55s69, not for LPC54608.

Which file/line in AN12327sw included this trace code? Please let me know, I will check.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

zhangeh10594
Contributor III

Hi ZhangJennie

Sorry too late to reply. The code is line in 200 line ,in the project of dsbl.eww. and the project trace is ......AN12327SW\boards\lpcxpresso55s69\dual_sbl\lpc55xx_dsbl\cm33_core0\iar.

So if this code isn't correct , could you please give me a link to the correct one.Thanks.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI

this is a typo issue. The function should be correct. please change the trace message from lpc54608 to lpc55S69.

if any function issue, please let me know.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.