cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC54S018J4MET180E TFBGA180 programming problem

gary_yang
Contributor I

Hi Sir,

We are a third-party programmer manufacturer. Currently we are supporting the LPC54S018J4MET180E programming process and have the following problems

1. Use J-link test, can not program, only Read ID, as shown below

擷取1.JPG

Our hardware circuit is as follows

擷取2.JPG

2.UM11155.pdf, LPC54018JxM/LPC54S018JxM User manual IAP command does not mention
Prepare sector(s) for write operation, Copy RAM to flash, Erase sector(s), Blank check sector(s), Compare command, as shown below

擷取.JPG

Is there a detailed process or step for programming Serial flash memory (0x10000000-0x103FFFFF) using SWD IAP?

Please help again to confirm and provide advice.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Gary,

As you know that the LPC54S018J4MET180E has on-chip 4MB(4M Bytes) serial flash, the flash name is Winbond W25Q32JV, as you know that the IAP functions such as Prepare sector(s) for write operation, Copy RAM to flash, Erase sector(s), Blank check sector(s), Compare command are only valid for on-chip parallel flash, they are NOT valid for serial spifi flash.

For the serial flash driver, pls refer to MCUXpresso flash driver, located at:

C:\nxp\MCUXpressoIDE_11.3.1_5262\ide\Examples\Flashdrivers\NXP\LPC5460x

I attach it here.

Hope it can help you

BR

XiangJun Rong

0 Kudos

gary_yang
Contributor I

Hi sir,

Thank you for your previous help.

Now,I can't writed SPIFI register (0x4008 0000) used SWD
What could be causing it? or what needs to be set?

Please help with suggestions.

Thanks

0 Kudos

gary_yang
Contributor I

Hi Sir,

1.Does the serial flash memory programming flow refer to "FlashDev.c" and "FlashPrg.c" of MCUXpresso flash driver?

2.Is it correct that I use the SWD interface to control the SPIFI register to program the serial flash memory?

01.JPG

3.We can't program successfully using J-link, as shown in the figure below, do our hardware circuits need to be modified?

03.JPG

02.JPG

Please help again to confirm

Thanks

0 Kudos