Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC4357 JLink Issue

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TahaSN on Sat Oct 17 13:12:57 MST 2015
Hello Folks,

I came across a problem where I can download the code using JLink/Jtag Debugger but as soon as I go into Debug mode, the debugger crashes out because it is not able to read any data back from microcontroller (See attached Snapshot_1). I tried debugging with Segger JLink as well as LPC Link 2 but having the same issue with both. I also tried to boot from USART0 (P2_7 = Low) but it didn't help. Does anybody know what kind of issue is this and how to solve it?

Taha

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TahaSN on Mon Oct 19 15:14:00 MST 2015
I am using the same version.

I didn't have problem with it before; it was working fine on the same board few days ago. But all of a sudden its behaving weird. I dont recall updating the firmware of the debugger as well. I do recall one thing though but not sure if it is connected. The current on the power supply was set low and I connected motor to the board which takes a lot of current, so the power supply went into CC mode as soon as I started moving the motor, so the current on the board went all crazy. After that I came across this issue.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Mon Oct 19 14:09:02 MST 2015
Hi Taha,
I do not see an issue with IAR Workbench. I am using IAR Workbench version 7.40.1. Which version of IAR are you using?
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TahaSN on Sat Oct 17 15:12:41 MST 2015
Hi,

Its IAR Workbench.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Sat Oct 17 13:57:44 MST 2015