显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

LPC1788 & NXP-emWin538-libraries, compile error

1,023 次查看
myz
Contributor I
Hello , All:
        I am used LPC1788 & emwin5.30c in my new product .But I find a bug in emwin5.30c, so I want update emwin to 5.38 version. My compiler is keil mdk 5.23,  I download NXP-emWin538-libraries.zip and replace emwin5.30c in my project .The compile Error like this:
.\Objects\DispPrj.axf: Error: L6366E: WM_ValidateWindow.o attributes are not compatible with the provided attributes .
Object WM_ValidateWindow.o contains Build Attributes that are incompatible with the provided attributes.
    Tag_CPU_arch = ARM v7E-M (=13)
.\Objects\DispPrj.axf: Error: L6366E: WM__ForEachDesc.o attributes are not compatible with the provided attributes .
Object WM__ForEachDesc.o contains Build Attributes that are incompatible with the provided attributes.
    Tag_CPU_arch = ARM v7E-M (=13)
        Error nums up to 239. I don't know what occurred , and how can I sovle these errors?
        Thanks and wait for help.
标签 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
3 回复数

619 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi my z,

Did you add the according lib path in the IDE?

You can send me your test project, I will help you to check it on my side.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复

619 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi my z,

I have reproduced your problem on my side.

I think it should be the new lib problem, please use the emwin5.30c now, I will check the new emwin problem with our according department.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复

619 次查看
myz
Contributor I

Hi Kerry:

I found some bugs from emwin5.30c,older emwin version can not support truetype(I tested,seem), Can I use 5.32 or 5.36?Where I can download these version? And when will correct 5.38?

Thank you

0 项奖励
回复