cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1778 KEYBOARD

Jump to solution
yukinobuhori
Contributor II

I am struggling to connect KEYBOARD to USB2 of LPC1778.

It does not interrupt at KEY input. It seems that KEYBOARD is not working. DC 5 V is OK.
Interrupt when turning on the power supply, inserting it, when it comes off.

Confirmation of connection and not connected can be done.
please help me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

First of all, sorry for the later reply.

Please check and refer attached USBHostLite example code, which supports the Embedded Artists LPC1788 board USB2 as USB Host function.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

First of all, sorry for the later reply.

Please check and refer attached USBHostLite example code, which supports the Embedded Artists LPC1788 board USB2 as USB Host function.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Mike

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
yukinobuhori
Contributor II

Thank you.
I will consider it for reference.

0 Kudos