LPC1769 Ethernet problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1769 Ethernet problem

sudheerkumardor
Contributor I

We are working with LPC1769 ,Ethernet peripheral in RMII mode.We are using LAN8720ai for ethernet interface.We configured EMAC for 10Mbps speed and the data transmission speeds are approximately 10Mbps. But for 100Mbps data got corrupted.Please share your knowledge.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi sudheer kumar doredla,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Sorry, something need you to clarify.

1. Does the demo works well when set up the 10 Mbps mode? However it will fail when choose the 100 Mbps mode ?

2. What's the demo do you use?
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sudheerkumardor
Contributor I

hi jeremyzhou,

Thanks for your replay....

please refer the following attachment for my test setup to identify the problem of Ethernet 100Mbps.

Thank you....

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi sudheer kumar doredla,

Thanks for your reply.

According to the attachment demonstrates, I think the issue is caused by the inappropriate configuration to 100 Mbps mode.

I was wondering if you can share the demo, then I can run the demo on the board to replicated the issue.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

sudheerkumardor
Contributor I

hi jeremyzhou,

thank you for your replay......

please verify the attached file.

thank you,

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi sudheer kumar doredla,,

I need the complete demo, then I can open it directly via IDE.

Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 Kudos