cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD MMC example for 5411x

novakma7
Contributor I

Hello,

i am working with the LPCExpresso 54114 board. I am looking for an example to work with an SD card, preferably connected to the PMOD connector. I have found examples for other boards such as 1769 but not for this particular board. Since I am quite new to NXP, I don´t know how to port those examples to a 54114. 

Thank you for any hints.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Martin Novak,

Welcome to use the NXP product, I would like to provide service for you!

We still don't have the LPC54114 SD card example now.

As you know, LPC1769 don't have the SD card interface directly, so it is using the SPI mode to communicate with the SD card, LPC54114 also don't have the SD card module, so it also need to use the SPI mode to communicate with the SD card.

Now, SPI SD card mode is the standard usage.

You just need to find the LPC54114 SPI driver code, then add your SD card communication command code is ok.

About the LPC54114 SPI driver, you can find it from the lpcopen code or the KSDK2.0 code.

lpcopen code:

LPCOpen Software for LPC5411X|NXP 

KSDK2.0 code:

Welcome to MCUXpresso | MCUXpresso Config Tools 

click build an sdk, then choose the board as the LPC54114.

Open the SPI project, add the SD card communication code to the project, and test it.

Please also note, in hardware, the SPI interface to the SD card also need to connect correctly.

Please try it on your side at first.

If you meet the question,  just let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos