cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1768 lwip_tcpecho_sa

shyamshankar
Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to execute the lwip_tcpecho_sa example for LPC1768 provided by nxp. I am able to build the program successfully and am also able to ping the board. But when I try to send some pakcets using PacketSender or any other tool it is not working as expected. The data is not being received nor echo backed ? What could be the issue ?

Thanks.

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shyam Shankar,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

I was wondering if you can introduce the steps of testing you did in detail, as I'd like to replicate the phenomenon you encountered at first and it's helpful to work it out by me.

I'm looking forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

shyamshankar
Contributor II

Hi Jeremy,

Sorry for the late response.

lwip_tcpecho_sa have built successfully.

I have assigned a static IP and tried to ping the board IP(10.1.10.234) from command prompt and it was successful.

Then i tried to send a TCP packet (simply a 'hello') from the Packet Sender application.

But the application is showing an error message 'could not connect'. I am using the 'wire shark' application to see the responses.

When i tried to open a telnet connection, I am getting some responses in 'wire shark'.

How can I verify this echo program? In all the tutorials available, I can see only the steps to execute up to 'ping' and get the responses. None of them show the echo functionality verification.

Awaiting reply,
Thanks.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

How is going on about this issue? whether you had already fixed it.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos