LPC1549 - stock production data register?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC1549 - stock production data register?

Nutshellpan
Contributor I

Hi, we are having a very strange problem with C_CAN module on a LPC1549 microcontroller. The messages are not recognized by other can devices but, if we use an old stock microcontroller (same model, on the same board) we don't have any issue. We found this problem on every device in our latest production, and we tried to resolder the uc in order to exclude a production mistake.

So we'd like to be able to identify the production of these defective microcontroller not only by the production numbers on the package but also by any register if possible. Does anybody knows if is it possible?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

By register you could obtain part ID and die revision. Please check image below from LPC15xx user manual.

FelipeGarcia_2-1634926205642.png

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos

Nutshellpan
Contributor I

Thank you, but I already checked those registers and they are all the same on our devices.
We're searching for a stock production date or ID.

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

From the LPC15xx data sheet https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/LPC15XX.pdf

The LPC15xx devices typically have the following top-side marking for LQFP100 packages:

LPC15xxJxxx Xxxxxx xx xxxyywwxxx

The LPC15xx devices typically have the following top-side marking for LQFP64 packages:

LPC15xxJ Xxxxxx xx xxxyywwxxx

The LPC15xx devices typically have the following top-side marking for LQFP48 packages:

LPC15xxJ Xxxxxx Xxxyy wwxxx

Field ‘yy’ states the year the device was manufactured. Field ‘ww’ states the week the device was manufactured during that year.

0 Kudos