LPC11U6x/E6x User Manual errata (UM10732)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11U6x/E6x User Manual errata (UM10732)

michaelengel
Contributor I

I think I found some inaccuracies in the LPC11U6x user manual Rev. 1.6 dated September 6th, 2016. 

In the section on the Systick timer (section 24), 24.2.2 states:

"The system tick timer clock is fixed to half the frequency of the system clock."

However, the block diagram below this in Fig. 85 shows a multiplexer that allows to select the base clock using the CLKSOURCE bit in SYST_CSR. I'm still waiting for the delivery of actual hardware, but try to write some code already. Can anyone confirm that the CLKSOURCE bit actually toggles between full and half CPU clock frequency as base for the Systick counter?

In addition, section 24.2 refers twice to table 452 - correct would be table 349.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael Engel ,

Thanks for your sharing.

The Table 452 should be corrected as the Table 349, and the system clock and an half of the system clock both can be the source clock of the Systick timer.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos