Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC11E6x EEPROM Erase

Jump to solution
sirurx
Contributor III

Hello,

What is way to erase on-chip EEPROM?

There are only 2 documented IAP commands for EEPROM operations: IAP_EEPROM_WRITE, IAP_EEPROM_READ.

BR,

Ergo

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
sirurx
Contributor III

Seems it's only byte-erasable, no sector or chip operations. Similar to LPC11E1x.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ergo,

EEPROM on the LPC11E6X don't have the erase function, just have read and write function.

When you do the EEPROM operation, you don't need to erase it at first, you can write directly.

If you want to make all the EERPOM address to the same data, you just need to do the writing operation.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sirurx
Contributor III

Hi Jingjing,

I see. First i implemented writing all over with 0xFF as erasing but it's not needed. All is done internally inside API.

Thank you.

BR,

Ergo

0 Kudos
sirurx
Contributor III

Seems it's only byte-erasable, no sector or chip operations. Similar to LPC11E1x.

0 Kudos