cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC 1519 watchdog reset not happening correctly

ravalimuppalla
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to wake the Micro, 1519, from power down after WFI with a watchdog. I change the time in TC then put it to power down. So after TC amount of time i expect a reset from watchdog. But when i check the reset status it gives me a POR and not a watchdog reset. 

LPC_WWDT->TC = 2 minutes;  //previously the time was for 33sec

LPC_WWDT->MOD = 0x23; 

disable_irq;

WFI;

enable_irq;

After reset i check the reset status with Chip_SYSCTL_GetSystemRSTStatus(); and i get a POR.

I tried "Chip_SYSCTL_EnableERP0PeriphWakeup(SYSCTL_ERP0_WAKEUP_WDTINT)" which wakes the micro but i don't get a reset on wake up, instead the micro waits for 90 seconds before getting reset. Then the reset status is watchdog reset.

Is there any reason for this?

Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ravali Muppalla ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
for the opportunity to serve you.

To provide the fastest possible support, I'd like to recommend you to refer to the periph_wwdt demo in the LPCOpen library.

LPCOpen Software for LPC15XX|NXP 

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos