Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to use USB conection to read files from pendrive using LPCXpresso54018

Jump to solution
oscarniño
Contributor III

Hi

Somebody know how use USB connection on LPCXpresso54018 board to read files from pendrive? Could anybody help me?

Best Regards

Oscar Niño

Labels (1)
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Oscar Niño,Fig 1 illustrates the run result, and Fig 2 represents the hardware attaching.
On my site, the usb_host_msd_fatfs demo works well.
In the attachment, it guides the developer how to get started with the demo.

2018-11-26_11-08-18.jpgFig 1

WeChat Image_20181126111558.jpg

Fig 2

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Oscar Niño,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To provide the fastest possible support, I'd like to suggest you refer to the usb_host_msd_fatfs in SDK library and you can download the SDK library via the following link.

MCUXpresso SDK|NXP
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
oscarniño
Contributor III

Hi Jeremyzhou

Thanks for reply. What it supposse to happen? I mean; I saw a message "host init done" but when I connect the USB device, nothing happened. What it should happen when I connect the USB pendrive? I had tried with almost all examples but nothing happened, maybe I'm doing something wrong. I attach a picture about how I'm connecting the device.

Best regards

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Oscar Niño,Fig 1 illustrates the run result, and Fig 2 represents the hardware attaching.
On my site, the usb_host_msd_fatfs demo works well.
In the attachment, it guides the developer how to get started with the demo.

2018-11-26_11-08-18.jpgFig 1

WeChat Image_20181126111558.jpg

Fig 2

Have a great day,
TIC

oscarniño
Contributor III

Hi Jeremyzhou

Thank you so much, it is so clear.

Best regards

0 Kudos