How to disable email visibility

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable email visibility

mikesimmonds
Contributor III

I notice that my email is publicly visible to anyone on the forum. Whilst that for NXP staff is not.

This is a privacy violation. How do I disable it. I could not find anything in edit profile.

Regards.

Labels (1)
4 Replies

sinda
Contributor I

I have the same issue and they don't reply to my email !!! this is weird they did not fix this issue since 2017!

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I certainly can't see your email address. I suspect that you are looking at your own account, which you will be able to see. 

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

nicholas99
Contributor II

I created a related topic to this one here (Profile Privacy ) it seems that you added a nifty way to view your profile as someone else to see how it would look to someone who was not you, and regardless of which option I choose, my name and email show up publicly despite the settings I have chosen to hide them.

Also related, I found this other topic here (https://community.nxp.com/message/637940 ) and have the same issue, I was not asked to choose or set a user name, and by default it uses my full name. But I do not want my full name displayed for privacy reasons as stated above and as chosen in my profile settings. How can I change my profile name to a user name rather than my full name?

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI

I suggest creating a support request to web team for the web issue.

Support | NXP 

Make sure you select Topic as "web"pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos