How do I deal with this error so I can load a program to my LPCXpresso1769CD?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I deal with this error so I can load a program to my LPCXpresso1769CD?

Jump to solution
floriangmeiner
Contributor II

Hello there,

I'm looking to get started with the LCPXpresso1769CD and I keep getting this error:

154229_154229.pngpastedImage_0.png

What do I do now?  I've been reading the old forums but it's not really helping me.

I keep trying to debug the program and I'm getting a variety of errors.

154230_154230.pngpastedImage_0.png

Cheers,

Florian

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I take this to mean you've so far done no programming with the board since you received it? The error dialog suggests you have no access to the LPC1769 memory system. The LPCXpresso IDE is complaining it cannot verify the flash driver downloaded correctly to SRAM. You might find this link helpful.

https://community.nxp.com/message/630748

Post your results.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

One option which may make a difference in this circumstance is to set Vector Catch True in your project debug configuration. This is a rather poorly named option, since various vectors (reset, hardfault, etc.) are caught by default when debug is enabled. The benefit of this option is the debug connect sequence takes extra steps while attempting to establish the debug connection. The success is sometimes timing related, but it's worth setting on to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks and regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos
floriangmeiner
Contributor II

So that link you sent me was great.  I it was after I had loaded and run a watchdog demo that this occurred.  There must be an issue with it. 

I am very grateful, thank you very much.

Florian

0 Kudos
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I take this to mean you've so far done no programming with the board since you received it? The error dialog suggests you have no access to the LPC1769 memory system. The LPCXpresso IDE is complaining it cannot verify the flash driver downloaded correctly to SRAM. You might find this link helpful.

https://community.nxp.com/message/630748

Post your results.

floriangmeiner
Contributor II

I have not changed anything.  I have only been loading demo codes from NXP and Embedded Artists and somehow got this error.  I will read the link and get back to you.

0 Kudos