Hi,I am using 1pc1768 chip.It Working as a USBHID device.It Recognizes on system in the name"USB HID vendor defined device".I need to change the manufacturer name.Where should i change it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi,I am using 1pc1768 chip.It Working as a USBHID device.It Recognizes on system in the name"USB HID vendor defined device".I need to change the manufacturer name.Where should i change it?

saravanans
Contributor I

We are working on USB HID lpc1768 board.HID device recognizes as "USB HID vendor defined device".We need to change a name from vendor defined device to some friendly name(Manufacturer name).Where should i change in Device descriptors in code.please help us.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please take a look to the following page for more information about the NXP USB VID program and how to apply for the NXP VID and get up to 3 FREE PIDs.
USB VID PID Program|NXP 

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

saravanans
Contributor I

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

We have received our VID and PID from NXP.

We need to change the device string from the generic one (USB HID compliant Vendor defined device) to our device string. How can we do this ? any procedure to be followed or sample work available?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Saravanan

0 Kudos