cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for a beginner

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by harold julian on Sun Mar 16 17:45:22 MST 2014
Hello
   I have a LPC11u67 microncontroller I m install all tools to compile code but I lost
   I m programming on Basic and C for PIC family but I want begin with NXP , where I can search a simple code for start for example turn on and o off a led and use the UART communication ? sorry if my question is very basic but I haven't clear how declare the pin as output or input on LPC11U6X family

thanks for your help
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by JohnGrand on Mon Mar 17 08:30:54 MST 2014
Hi Harlod,

follow the link mc posted. There you can find the LPCXpresso IDE, if you have not found it already. You can also find the LPCopen "Software Developement" stuff (see attached picture). That's great example code for pretty much all the peripherals and functions of your LPC11U6x.

NXP has its own channel on YouTube. There, search for their "LPCZone" channel. You will find a bunch of getting-started-style videos concerning LPCXpresso and different microcontrollers.

Have fun!

P.S.: It sounds like you own a LPC microcontroller, but not the LPCXpresso Board. For begginner purposes I highly(!!) recommend: go use an LPCXpresso board. Saves you a lot of trouble on the first steps. And this thing is amazingly cheap and definitely worth it and you'll become really happy making the step to 32-bit that easy. At least based on my experience ; )
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Sun Mar 16 20:33:39 MST 2014
Hi Harold,
Please check link below
http://www.lpcware.com/content/nxpfile/lpcopen-software-development-platform-lpc11xx-packages-0
0 Kudos