FlashMagci couldn't read EEPROM of LPC546xx

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlashMagci couldn't read EEPROM of LPC546xx

lihao_boy_123
Contributor II

Hi,I'm a LPC546xx MCU developer. I have some problem and need to check EEPROM data of LPC546xx by UART ISP.

But Flash magic (Version:11.20) don't support  reading EEPROM yet. While LPC546xx User manual says read EEPROM by UART ISP is valid.

Could anyone share some tools or experience? or terminal tools of Flash magic would do some help?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lihao_boy_123
Contributor II

The Addr is 0x40108A00~0x40108C00, 512 Byte in totall.. I could read it by download a new program without erasing the past EEPROM and then the program printf the data.

But it is a better choice for debuging if I could read it without reprogramming.  Thanks~

0 Kudos

emblink182
Contributor III

It's a dead posting but I had a similar problem, and find a convenient solution. So I will leave it here, maybe it will become in handy for somebody.

If the firmware is already present on the chip and EEPROM is inited then Jlink can read EEPROM data with the mem32 command.

Launch Jlink commander software

Connect to the chip.

For LPC546xx

Execute mem32 40108000 1000

Where 40108000 is an EEPROM start address, 1000 EEPROM size / 4.

This should print all EEPROM content to the Jlink commander.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi lihao.boy.123@163.com,

I tested LPC54608 EEPROM reading with Flashmagic without success.

I wonder this is a problem of Flashmagic.

Flashmagic is not NXP SW, it is produced by Welcome - EmSA .

I suggest you contact esacademy support or support@esacademy.com

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please let me know the address you want to read. I will check it directly from my side.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos