Does the LPC55S69 have any security related certifications e.g. Common Criteria?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the LPC55S69 have any security related certifications e.g. Common Criteria?

Jump to solution
le_lathrop
Contributor II

Hello, 

Does the LPC55S69 have any security related certification e.g. Common Criteria? I can't find any Information on that online. Thank you in advanced. 

Kind Regards,

Leah  

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

From my understanding to your question, you would like to know if the LPC55S69 has been certified with external certifications as you mentioned.

The LPC55S69 embeds a hardware IP (combined with appropriate software and the writing of a stochastic model) that can be used to generate true random numbers with the highest levels of quality (FIPS140-2, AIS31, P2/PTG.3) However, at the moment there is not a certification like the one you mention above.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your question.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well.

From my understanding to your question, you would like to know if the LPC55S69 has been certified with external certifications as you mentioned.

The LPC55S69 embeds a hardware IP (combined with appropriate software and the writing of a stochastic model) that can be used to generate true random numbers with the highest levels of quality (FIPS140-2, AIS31, P2/PTG.3) However, at the moment there is not a certification like the one you mention above.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your question.

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

le_lathrop
Contributor II

Hello Sabina,

this answers my question. Thank you. 

Best Regards,

Leah 

0 Kudos