Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug report: Missing error code in user manual UM10800 for LPC824

Jump to solution
larsen
Contributor III

In the LPC82X UM10800 vers.1.1 on page 421 is missing the error code:
/**\b 0x00060009*/ ERR_I2C_TIMEOUT /*!< I2C Timeout */

I got this error code from the LPC software file "error_8xx.h", and from the hardware:-)

br henning

0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Yes, you are right.  I will report this to our document team. Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

Have a nice day!

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Yes, you are right.  I will report this to our document team. Thank you for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience that may cause.

Have a nice day!

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos