cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader for LPC546XXX

salmansattar
Contributor II

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for custom bootloader for LPC 32-bit ARM(MCUs - lpc546XXX). I would like to have two separate images stored in program flash and let bootloader decide which image to load. 

I do not have any starting point for that and there is no example that i can follow. I would appreciate any help.

Thank in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Salman sattar,

If you want to have two separate image stored in Pflash, you need to create the secondary bootloader to download and choose the according app code.

But, now we still don't have the secondary bootloader code for LPC5460X, so you need to create it by yourself.

After I search the website, I found a secondary bootloader for LPC54102, I think it may useful to you:

http://cache.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11610.zip?fsrch=1&sr=3&pageNum=1 

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

salmansattar
Contributor II

Thank you i will try this out

0 Kudos