cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader for LPC4367

gauravmore
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using LPC4367 MCU for one of the product development. I am looking for the bootloader for programming the MCU mentioned above.

Is there source code or application note for reference to develop the bootloader application.

Reference code will be more helpful.

Thanks 

Gaurav More

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

longmax90
Contributor I

Hello @ZhangJennie,

I am working on the MCU LPC55S28 and looking for an example code of an UART Secondary Bootloader. The LPC17xx is far from my MCU. The SDK of LPC55S28 has no bootloader examples. Could you please guide me where to start?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best regards.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

There is no example for LP43xx secondary bootloader currently, though there are some examples for secondary bootloader on lpc17xx. Recommend you to refer to them. Need to change to use the IAP functions on LPC43xx which can be found in LPCOpen software for LPC43xx.

The secondary bootloader AN10866 for LPC17xx can be found here:

Hope this helps,
Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

gauravmore
Contributor III

Hi ZhangJennie,

I checked the application note suggested by you for boot loader development. But it is for single code. And the controller I am using is tri core, so is there any reference for bootloader for at least dual core controller?

Thanks

Gaurav More

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

The bootloader only runs on a single core. It is identical for single, dual and triple cores.  The starting of additional cores is typically handled in your code and not in the boot loader.

gauravmore
Contributor III

Hi Converse,

Thanks for the reply.

I will check for the same and verify at out end after implementation. will revert once the development is initiated and let you know if required any input form your side.

As mentioned referring the application not shared.

Thanks 

Gaurav More

0 Kudos