cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bit field descriptions for the Protected Flash Region

gvellet
Contributor I

Hi,

In the LPC55S69 user manual UM11126 page 252, it is written "Note: For bit field descriptions, see the attached Protected Flash Region.xls for further details."  Where can I find this excel file?

In the MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning tool, some information is given for the bitfield but it is not detailed.

For instance, in the location CMPA:SPI_FLASH_CFG, the bit field "SPI_RECOVERY_BOOT_EN" is 5-bit with no explanation. In the user manual, the same bitfield is said to have only 4-bit. Obviously the protected Flash bit fields are updated faster than the user manual.

Perhaps for designers with NXP device experience, most of these details are obvious. But for a new comer like me, I stumble a lot trying to understand this device.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @gvellet 

Please open the attachment in UM11126, you will find the "Protected Flash Region.xls". As below:

Alice_Yang_0-1719916196875.png

Please contact us if still have any issue.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

gvellet
Contributor I
The attachment is no longer in the latest PDF release. See my Tuesday july 2nd reply for details
0 Kudos

gvellet
Contributor I

Hi Alice,

In the current UM11126 file, there is no attachment. Can you attached the xls file to this message thread?

gvellet_0-1719928129704.png

Thanks,

Gilbert Vellet

0 Kudos