i accidentally reset the k82f to bootloader mode.  is there a way to escape bootloader mode and back to normal?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i accidentally reset the k82f to bootloader mode.  is there a way to escape bootloader mode and back to normal?

wesee
Contributor I

i press and hold reset button and connect the power to go into bootloader mode.  how can i get out of the bootloader mode?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

wesee
Contributor I

hi jeremy,

do you have the jlink firmware?  i downloaded this one (04_OpenSDA_FRDM-K82F.bin) but it complaints it is too large to load.

regards.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent,

Please check the attachments.

• CMSIS-DAP Interface Firmware
  • Segger Jlink Firmware

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent,

I've attached the CMSIS-DAP Interface Firmware for the FRDM-K82F board.

How to load the CMSIS-DAP Interface Firmware:

1. Press and hold the Reset button, then plug in a USB cable to enter the bootloader mode;
  2. Copy & paster the CMSIS-DAP Interface Firmware to the BOOTLOADER drive;

Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos