Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eth_to_serial_frdmk64f example does not compile

Jump to solution
barrymcnamara
Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to use the eth_to_serial example program for the FRDM-K64f. However, when I try to build the code, I get the following errror:

c:/freescale/kds_v3/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lksdk_platform_mqx

c:/freescale/kds_v3/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -l_rtcs

c:/freescale/kds_v3/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -l_nshell

c:/freescale/kds_v3/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -l_mqx

c:/freescale/kds_v3/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -l_mqx_stdlib

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [eth_to_serial.elf] Error 1

makefile:41: recipe for target 'eth_to_serial.elf' failed

I have compiled the K64F platform library and have not changed anything about the example project. Does anybody know why this might be happening?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
barrymcnamara
Contributor II

It worked after I built C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\rtos\mqx\build\kds\workspace_frdmk64f\build_libs.wsd and all the projects in that working set as well as ksdk_mqx_lib_K64F12 so if anybody is trying to use this example be sure you have done that.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
barrymcnamara
Contributor II

It worked after I built C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\rtos\mqx\build\kds\workspace_frdmk64f\build_libs.wsd and all the projects in that working set as well as ksdk_mqx_lib_K64F12 so if anybody is trying to use this example be sure you have done that.