cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adc dma pdb

benelghali
Contributor II

hello everybody,

I'm using KV31F256 microcontroller and KSDK 1.2 on IAR Embedded workbench.

Here is my problem i configured dma channel 0 on pdb request and in this transfer i configured ADC0 SC1A register throw a buffer i created so  it can generate a soft trigger to begin adc0 conversion.

In the other hand i configured dma channel 1 on ADC0 COCO request to transfer data from ADC0 RA to a buffer i created.

So regarding to this configuration i expected to have one conversion after each PDB request.

To check this i configured a dma channel1 interrupt and i set then reset a pin to see a pulse at the oscilloscope each time a conversion is complete.

here is my problem i got a continuous train of pulses that are not synchronized with the pdb request so i checked the adc0 and it is not configured in continuous mode so i didn't understand why i didn't have the desired behavior.

Can anyone help me please.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (5)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am curious if you have clear the DMA CH1 related interrupt request and Done Flag.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos