cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When KSDK Project Generator Will Be Available

Jump to solution
nirvanauscn
Contributor III

When KSDK Project Generator will be out of beta status, and work with KSDK 1.3?

I'm particularly interested at the "Advanced" menu to generate standalone project.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Larry,

thank you for your question.

KSDK Generator is available now, please seeNew Kinetis SDK Project Generator is available!

Thank you for your patience,

Best Regards,

Iva

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nirvana,

KSDK Project Generator Release will be available in coming days.

Best Regards,

Iva

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
yorknh
Contributor IV

I know you are probably tired of the question, but some of us have been looking forward to this for months.

0 Kudos
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Larry,

KSDK Generator is available now, please seeNew Kinetis SDK Project Generator is available!

Thank you for your patience,

Best Regards,

Iva

yorknh
Contributor IV

Hi Iva,

I just wanted to make sure you pass on to the team that developed the project generator that it is really appreciated. I had previously created a standalone project by hand and it was a multi-day task, and not something I was looking forward to doing again. The project generator allows for greater experimentation, because you can make changes to a file without worrying about the implications it might have on another project. Additionally, it will make source control easier because one doesn't have to keep track of the entire KSDK distribution; only the files pertinent to the project.