cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB CDC device (virtual com) mqx demo in KSDK_1.3.0 problem

Jump to solution
francescoferrar
Contributor III

Hi, I'm trying to use USB CDC device mqx demo in "examples\twrk60d100m\demo_apps\usb\device\cdc\virtual_com\mqx\kds", on TWR-K60D100m board. The USB not work, when plug USB cable connected to TW_SER into HOST WINDOWS 7 USB port nothing happens. I checked jumper setting, It seems ok.

Best regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Francesco Ferraro:

What is the status of your issue? I tried the same project from my side and it is working as expected.

If you still have the issue, please check that the tower is correctly assembled, check that the primary elevator is connected to the primary side in both boards (TWR-K60D100M and TWR-SER). Also check the jumper settings in the TWR-SER, in particular these settings:

J10: 1-2

J16: 2-3

Regards!
Jorge Gonzalez

View solution in original post

5 Replies
yorknh
Contributor IV

If you open the device manager under Universal Serial Bus controllers is does a device show up with an ! next to it?

If so, have you installed the driver that is located KSDK_1.3.0\examples\twrk60d100m\demo_apps\usb\device\cdc\virtual_com\inf?

0 Kudos
francescoferrar
Contributor III

thanks for the reply Larry.

When I insert USB cable between HOST PC and TWR_SER module, no device is shown up, no events on device manager.

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Francesco Ferraro:

What is the status of your issue? I tried the same project from my side and it is working as expected.

If you still have the issue, please check that the tower is correctly assembled, check that the primary elevator is connected to the primary side in both boards (TWR-K60D100M and TWR-SER). Also check the jumper settings in the TWR-SER, in particular these settings:

J10: 1-2

J16: 2-3

Regards!
Jorge Gonzalez

francescoferrar
Contributor III

Great Jorge. The board was not assembled properly. The primary elevator was connected to dummy side (second side).

Regards

Francesco Ferraro

0 Kudos
yorknh
Contributor IV

Just to be sure, you have one usb cable plugged into the k60 board(so you can run the debugger), and one plugged into the serial board, not the connector on the elevator board.

0 Kudos