Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing my first KSDK1.3 Application in KDS3.0

michaeleicher
Contributor I

Hello

I've got a FRDM-KL03Z evaluation board.

I created a KDS3.0 Project with the document "Writing my first KSDK1.2 Application in KDS3.0 - Hello World and Toggle LED with GPIO Interrupt.pdf".

I succeed with the creation process. I could build and download and debug the application on the evaluation board.

Except for the GPIO interrupt. Push-button sw2 (PTB0) should generate an gpio interrupt on falling edge.

The ISR "PORTB_IRQHandler" won't never be invoked.

It works perfectly without interrupt (#define GPIO_INTERRUPT 0). Also the terminal interface is working.

The code is exactly like in the document except the name of the ISR: "PORTB_IRQHandler" instead "PORTC_IRQHandler" (because the KL03 hasn't got a PORTC).

Do I have to change the name in another file? The startup_MKL03T4.s defines "PORTB_IRQHandler".

Regards

Michael

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Micahael,

I recommend that after you create the KSDK project refer to  the DOC you mentioned , then refer to the

gpio about interrupt demo under the KSDK installation directory :

...\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmkl03z\driver_examples\gpio

Firstly run the demo code on your board , be sure it can work well , then configure your own project.

Hope it helps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great day,
Alice

0 Kudos