cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UART 7816 with K32L2B1

Jump to solution
cate
Contributor I

I'm using the K32L2B1 mcu and I need to use the UART in 7816 mode. However, I could not find in the SDK the drivers that set the UART in that mode. 

Am I missing some file or I have to implement the drivers myself?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have specific drivers that implement smart card interface. However, reference manual provides in detail how to program the UART for ISO-7816 operation. Please refer to section 38.9.1.

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"  button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not have specific drivers that implement smart card interface. However, reference manual provides in detail how to program the UART for ISO-7816 operation. Please refer to section 38.9.1.

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"  button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos