cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem K22FX512 with SDK1.3 MSD class

ypkdani
Contributor III

Hello,

i have a mk22fx512 and i use KDS 3.2 with SDK1.3. I have a SDHC card connected to the SDHC interface that i will use with the msd class. The problem is that the firmware read the USB_MSC_DEVICE_GET_INFO but windows get usb device not recognized. 

I have attach the firmware. Can you help me?

Thanks

Original Attachment has been moved to: Test.zip

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ypkdani
Contributor III

I have seen that the function USB_Desc_Get_Descriptor is never called.... so no data about the device are send to the pc

0 Kudos

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Daniele Cortellazzi

I saw that you have a USB PE project, I recommend you to better use our last usb stack that is with SDK_2.x.

About your issue, could you please refer to the following links and document:

Creating a New USB project with KSDK and Processor Expert support in KDS 

USB Host Project with KSDK 1.3 and Processor Expert 

USB for the TWR-K21F120M | MCU on Eclipse 

These posts explain how to create a project with PE support; the second one refer to a host project, but it could give you some guides, for example, it tells about "Memory Allocation Considerations" in chapter 9 (when working with PE and USB you need to change some configurations that comes with PE by default).

Hope this information could help you.
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------