cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port of KL26Z to KSDK

Jump to solution
rshea
Contributor I

Checking in to see if anyone else has worked on creating a KL26Z port for the KSDK.

I am working on a project using both the KL26Z processor and the K22.  The KSDK is a good fit for the project and using the KSDK would make it easy to share common chunks of code between the two processors.  To this end I'm starting a KL26Z port for the KSDK targeting the drivers needed for my application.  If anyone else has already been down this path, I'd love a pointer to the code to save me from repeating the work.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roy,

As I know, KSDK 1.1 will be available in the end of Dec.and KL03 and L4K will be supported in this release, maybe you can start your porting based on that version, or use KL03/L4K instead? BTW, 1.2GA will support KL26Z, and it will be available in Apr.2015.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Roy,

As I know, KSDK 1.1 will be available in the end of Dec.and KL03 and L4K will be supported in this release, maybe you can start your porting based on that version, or use KL03/L4K instead? BTW, 1.2GA will support KL26Z, and it will be available in Apr.2015.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rshea
Contributor I

Thank you for the details on upcoming releases of the KSDK.  Great to know that support is coming down the line, so I'll keep my port to a bare bones minimum needed for our application.

0 Kudos