MK26 MCU no Processor Expert components avalible like for MK20

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK26 MCU no Processor Expert components avalible like for MK20

tymoteuszlipins
Contributor I

I wanted to develop my project on K26 MCU using Kinetis Design Studio with KSDK 1.3.0, but unfortunately there is no support for this MCU with Processor Expert components like I am used to with some smaller MCUs.

Is there any solution for this or I have to use pure SDK 1.3.0 and that's it? (hal components)

For now It all got very complicated and unclear to start working with nxp microcontrollers. There is no good description or guide or explanation, some pages lead to "page not found", in general: it looks like mess.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tymoteusz,

After create a Kinetis SDK1.x project with Processor Expert in my KDS3.2, I can find many KSDK1.3.0 Components like below. You can use them.

Processor Expert and SDK Component.png

Does “Processor Expert components” mean below Kinetis Components(for example _LDD)? If you want use KSDK 1.3.0 with Processor Expert. You can not use below Components.

Processor Expert and Kinetis Component.png

The Kinetis SDK2.0 for K26 has released, we recommend you download it(SDK_2.0_MK26FN2M0xxx18) from Kinetis SDK Builder (REV 2 & 1.3). Unlike KSDK v1, v2 does not have Processor Expert support available.

Build SDK Package and download.png

You can find the documents in (...SDK_2.0_MK26FN2M0xxx18\docs) folder.

docs of SDK_2.0_MK26FN2M0xxx18.png

Best Regards,

Robin

0 Kudos