Did you mean: 

KSDK2.2 fsl_mpu Memory Protection Unit

Jump to solution
manfredschnell
Contributor IV

Hi,

we use K64 with IAR workbench.

Currently we are using KSDK2.1.

I verifyed KSDK2.2 for the changes done.

In my version of KSDK2.2 I can't find the files "fsl_mpu.c" and "fsl_mpu.h". (Driver for Memory Protection Unit).

Can someone please explain, why this driver is removed?

Best regards

Manfred

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manfred Schnell

MPU is renamed to SYSMPU in KSDK2,2

So the relative file is fsl_sysmpu.c  and fsl_sysmpu.h

Have a great day,
Daniel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
manfredschnell
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel!

Thank you for your answer. I've overlooked the renaming. Sorry for my unnecessary question.

In the "MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual"  (Rev.0 / Mar 2017 / Document Number: MCUXSDKK64FAPIRM) this driver isn't mentioned.

Is this intended?

By the way. It may be old fashioned, but in file "MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual":

--> it would be nice to see on the first page to which Version of SDK this manual is  refering to. In the wohle document I found no hint to KSKD2.2.

Best regards

Manfred

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manfred Schnell

Thank you for your feedback, The SYSMPU documentation is missing in the API Reference Manual and it is an issue. It will be fixed in next release.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manfred Schnell

MPU is renamed to SYSMPU in KSDK2,2

So the relative file is fsl_sysmpu.c  and fsl_sysmpu.h

Have a great day,
Daniel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos