cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSDK 2.0 download

Jump to solution
kubiznak_petr
Contributor V

We spent some time evaluating the KSDK v1.3.0, on K66 platform and with FreeRTOS. We got quite disappointed about the hardware drivers, for example invalidly working chip select in the SPI driver, or hard-coded channel number in the ADC driver. I deeply believe these serious bugs are known and a fix is on the way (if not, let me know, I will describe the bugs in separate threads).

Looking for the fix, we found there is already available a download of KSDK v2.0. Anyway, after downloading, we found it contains only support for K22 platform. So my question is - is there a full download of KSDK v2.0, or when will it be, and does it fix the serious driver bugs?

Labels (1)
1 Solution
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Petr,

thank you for your feedback.

The KSDK 2.0 mainline will be available soon. MKS22FN12 is only standalone release.

All bugs, which we found out were reported. These bugs are often also described in Release Note - Known Issues and for driver API updates Change Log.

Anyway: if happens, that you will find bug in coming KSDK 2.0 version, please don´t hesitate to share with us. We will work on bug fixing.

In case of any issue, please let me know.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Iva

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Petr,

thank you for your feedback.

The KSDK 2.0 mainline will be available soon. MKS22FN12 is only standalone release.

All bugs, which we found out were reported. These bugs are often also described in Release Note - Known Issues and for driver API updates Change Log.

Anyway: if happens, that you will find bug in coming KSDK 2.0 version, please don´t hesitate to share with us. We will work on bug fixing.

In case of any issue, please let me know.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos
kubiznak_petr
Contributor V

Okay Iva, thank you, we'll wait for the mainline release and check the drivers then.